The structures, as they are serialized
This module contains the low-level structs that make up the FDB file. These
structures are annotated with
#[repr(C)] and can be used to read directly
from a memory-mapped file on a little-endian machine.
Not all values of these structs are valid for FDB files, but all well-formed
FDB-files can be represented by these values. Most importantly, the
FDBColumnHeader::column_data_type only has a limited amount of defined values but
covers the whole 32 bits.
- The basic format of an array reference
- The header of a single bucket.
- The header of a column (field-of-row) definition
- The type and value of a row field.
- The header of the database file.
- The header for a single row
- One entry of the linked list of references to rows.
- The header of a table data block
- The header of a table definition
- The header of a table.